5 Uses Of Emulate’s Moringa Oil
Moringa oil comes from the seeds of the Drumstick tree also known as Moringa Oleifera. It is rich in phytonutrients and can affect your health positively. Moringa oil is very famous for the many benefits it offers. In the skin and beauty care industry, it is quite famous. This article will focus on the 5 benefits Moringa Oil offers, though we will discuss more in another blog soon.
- Moringa Oil is an Excellent Moisturizer
Moringa oil is one of the best moisturizers for the skin. You should apply it on your skin as a massage oil. It gives skin a lovely glow, moisturizes it, but does not make it too oily. The skin absorbs this oil quite well and this is the reason why it is an ingredient in many cosmetic products. The moisturizing effects of this oil are because it contains a large amount of omega-9 fatty acids. Moringa oil makes the skin quite smooth since it contains behenic acid. Behenic acid is an ingredient in many products due to its ability to condition hair and smooth skin. It is easy to spread moringa oil on skin.
- Moringa Oil For Hair
Moringa oil is just as good for hair as it is for skin. It is an amazing hair conditioner. You should use it as a hot oil conditioner for dealing with almost any hair related problem. Hot oil treatment leaves your hair properly moisturized, dandruff washed out, hair roots nourished, and much less irritation on the scalp. After conditioning using moringa oil, you hair will be manageable and easy to comb or brush. It also adds gloss or shine to hair making it beautiful. The behenic acid is the one responsible for this shine. It nourishes weak and damaged hair follicles.
- Moringa Oil as a Rheumatic Oil
Moringa oil is an excellent rheumatic oil. You apply it to painful arthritic joints. You can either apply it directly or use it as an oil pack, just like a castor oil pack. It is very effective in reducing inflammation and swelling, which offers pain relief in the joints. You can also use moringa oil if you have gout to manage the pain.
- Moringa Oil helps boost Gum Health
Massage some moringa oil onto the gums. Even though this might seem awkward, it is not that irritating since the oil has a mild taste. It helps relieve gum inflammation and is great for fighting scurvy.
- Moringa Oil Benefits To Skin
Moringa Oil can offer you additional benefits to your skin besides moisturizing. The following are some of the additional benefits it can offer for you skin.
- It will give your skin a shine that is necessary sometimes, especially during dry weather.
- Fungal infections – Moringa oil is very effective for dealing with fungal infections. You can use it for all kinds of fungal infections including jock itch, athlete’s foot, and ringworm.
- You can apply it over scars that remain after burns, scrapes, wounds, or bruises have healed. When mixed with tamanu oil, moringa oil is a great scar diminishing formula.
- Anti-ageing – Regular application of moringa oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on skin. You can combine it with an astringent product such as witch hazel or Aloe Vera to tighten saggy skin.
- Moringa oil helps to pacify dry skin. It is quite helpful in dry and irritated skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Acne – Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, moringa oil is an excellent treatment for acne. It also helps to heal acne scars.
Moringa Oil is quite the miracle oil. With application ranging from beauty to promoting health, it has quite a diverse range of applications. Now that you know of the many uses and benefits of moringa oil, it is now time to start using it and enjoying all the benefits it has to offer.